When considering a new heating and cooling system for your home, the knowledgeable technicians at Malek Heating & Cooling recommend Mitsubishi ductless mini split systems. Not only are these an affordable option but few systems have so many benefits wrapped into a small package. Like any new system, we know you’re looking for something that is energy efficient, quiet, easy to use and will make your home comfortable year round.
Here are some of the key benefits to the Mitsubishi ductless mini split systems:
- No ductwork in your house? No problem! The units come in individual, wall mounted air handlers connected to a primary outdoor compressor.
- Temperature Control – Individual units allow for zone control in each room so you can adjust the temperature for each unit based on your family’s comfort preferences.
- Energy Efficient – Most ductwork leaks air or carries pollutants throughout your home. Since ductless mini split systems are individual units, you receive maximum efficiency from each unit when heating or cooling each room.
- The units are quiet so you can enjoy the heating and cooling benefits throughout your home without having to turn up the TV over the sound of the system running.
- Easy to Operate – Each unit has its own controls so you can adjust the temperature and direction of air flow.
For more information about Mitsubishi ductless mini split systems or to request an estimate, contact the friendly staff at Malek Heating & Cooling. We’ll make sure the system is sized correctly for your home and professionally installed. Give us a call or schedule service online today!