- Heating Installation
- Heating Repair & Maintenance
- Heat Pumps
- Radiant Systems
- Ductless Heating
- Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Splits
- Zone Control System
- Pool Heater
- MAX Comfort Plan
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filtration Systems
- Air Purifier
- UV Air Purifier
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Heat Recovery Ventilators
Commercial Indoor Air Quality
- MAX Comfort Plan
- Fan Wiring
- Appliance Wiring
- Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors
- Surge Protectors
- Electrical Panels & Circuit Breakers
- Federal Pacific Fire Hazards
- Wiring & Rewiring
- AFCI, GFCI, & USB Outlets
- Switches & Dimmers
- Indoor & Outdoor Lighting
- Electrical Code Violation Corrections
- MAX Comfort Plan
Unlike furnaces and heat pumps, boilers use few moving parts and do not wear down as fast because of mechanical stress. This means that boilers can endure for a long time, keeping homes warm with even, cozy heat. However, no heating system can last forever, and at some point you will need to call for professional HVAC technicians to remove your home’s boiler and replace it with a new unit.
This job calls for a team of the most experienced technicians available who can help identify that you need a new boiler and then select the ideal unit for the replacement. You will find the right people for all stages of the job at ServiceMax, where we’ve served the Chicagoland area with professional heating and cooling services since 1998. Give us a call to schedule boiler replacement services in Chicago, IL and the surrounding area.
Contact ServiceMax for quality boiler replacement services in the surrounding Chicago, IL area.
When Is the Right Time for Boiler Replacement in Chicago, IL?
One of the major advantages of using boilers to heat homes is the length of time they can last before they begin to lose heating efficiency and require extra repair work to keep operating. If you have maintained a regular schedule of maintenance for your boiler, it should keep a generation of your family cozy. But any boiler will eventually succumb to age. Here are some of the signs to look for which indicate that your boiler may need a replacement:
- Corrosion: Boilers are manufactured to resist the effects of corrosion and rust. When corrosion starts to take hold, especially when rust begins to appear along the outside of the tank, then the boiler needs to be replaced.
- Numerous leaks: Any boiler can have an occasional leaking issue requiring repair. When leaks begin to spring up on a regular basis and you frequently discover pools of water below the tank, though, then you should think beyond repairs and schedule a new boiler installation instead.
- Elevated heating bills: If you’ve had a boiler for many years, you will have a good idea of what the monthly heating bills will be. When the costs to heat the house start to rise, and no amount of repairs or maintenance visits changes it, then the boiler has worn past the point where it can work efficiently.
It is crucial to act fast when you’re in need of a boiler replacement. The longer you wait after the warning signs that your current boiler is failing appear, the greater chance you have of losing home heating entirely during one of the chilliest days of the year. Aging boilers also create the risk of water damage due to leaking.
Should you feel uncertain about whether to repair or replace an ailing boiler, call for professionals to investigate. Trained technicians will look over the heating system and give you an honest answer about whether you should continue with repairs for a few more years, or arrange for a replacement as soon as possible.
Schedule Boiler Replacement in Chicago, IL
Facing a tough winter with a boiler that might fail at any time isn’t something you want to risk. If you have any suspicions that your home’s old boiler is nearing the end of its service life, call up the skilled team at ServiceMax and arrange for boiler replacement in the Chicagoland area. We will bring our many years of experience to make certain you receive a quality boiler installation that will keep your household warm through many more winters.