- Heating Installation
- Heating Repair & Maintenance
- Heat Pumps
- Radiant Systems
- Ductless Heating
- Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Splits
- Zone Control System
- Pool Heater
- MAX Comfort Plan
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filtration Systems
- Air Purifier
- UV Air Purifier
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Heat Recovery Ventilators
Commercial Indoor Air Quality
- MAX Comfort Plan
- Fan Wiring
- Appliance Wiring
- Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors
- Surge Protectors
- Electrical Panels & Circuit Breakers
- Federal Pacific Fire Hazards
- Wiring & Rewiring
- AFCI, GFCI, & USB Outlets
- Switches & Dimmers
- Indoor & Outdoor Lighting
- Electrical Code Violation Corrections
- MAX Comfort Plan
The key component of any plumbing system is a set of pipes that runs from the water line or a residential well into the home. However, the parts of the plumbing system you interact with the most are the endpoints. The faucets throughout your home, and the fixtures you use in the bathroom and kitchen are the most important parts of your daily routine. Keep them in great condition with the help of the plumbers at ServiceMax.
We offer services for bathroom and kitchen fixtures and faucets. We can fix a leaky sink or showerhead, unclog your toilet, and provide all the services you need to keep your plumbing running smoothly. Call our friendly team today to schedule service for your fixtures and faucets in Chicago, IL.
We Install and Service Kitchen Fixtures and Faucets
Your kitchen is a place where people can gather to talk about the day as one or two people prepare a meal that will bring everyone together. The plumbing components that help this room run smoothly may run into problems at some point, but we can provide the services necessary to make them work. We service the following fixtures and more:
- Kitchen Faucets
- Kitchen Sink Drains
- Garbage Disposals
- Refrigerator Lines
- Dishwasher Lines
We Install and Service Bathroom Fixtures and Faucets
Your bathroom plumbing system helps you get ready for the day and to prepare for a good night’s sleep. So what do you do when you have a leak or clog that makes the morning and nightly routines unmanageable? You call our team! We install and service the most important plumbing components of your home:
- Bathroom Faucets
- Bathtub Faucets
- Shower Heads
- Bathtub and Sink Drains
- Water Heaters
Our Tips for Maintaining Your Bathroom and Kitchen Faucets and Fixtures
Avoid calling our plumbers for sudden repairs to your kitchen and bathroom fixtures and faucets by following a few simple tips. But if you do need our services, we can be there ASAP!
- If you experience low water pressure from your sink or shower head, try cleaning out the aerator at the end of the faucet. Remove the end of the faucet with a pair of pliers and clean out the screen inside.
- Only put food items into your kitchen garbage disposal, avoiding hard food remnants like fruit pits and popcorn kernels, along with anything fibrous that could wrap around the garbage disposal, like celery or onion skins.
- Buy hair traps to cover your bathroom sink and shower drains.
Call Experienced Plumbers Today!
When you need faucet installation or service, showerhead installation, kitchen drain services, toilet repairs, or any other service for your kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures, give us a call. Our team of plumbers has the training to deal with a problem quickly, and the expertise to set up a new kitchen faucet professionally.
Make us your go–to company for home services in the Chicagoland area. We have been serving your neighborhood since 1998, and we’re proud to offer plumbing services in Chicago, IL and throughout the area.