- Heating Installation
- Heating Repair & Maintenance
- Heat Pumps
- Radiant Systems
- Ductless Heating
- Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Splits
- Zone Control System
- Pool Heater
- MAX Comfort Plan
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filtration Systems
- Air Purifier
- UV Air Purifier
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Heat Recovery Ventilators
Commercial Indoor Air Quality
- MAX Comfort Plan
- Fan Wiring
- Appliance Wiring
- Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors
- Surge Protectors
- Electrical Panels & Circuit Breakers
- Federal Pacific Fire Hazards
- Wiring & Rewiring
- AFCI, GFCI, & USB Outlets
- Switches & Dimmers
- Indoor & Outdoor Lighting
- Electrical Code Violation Corrections
- MAX Comfort Plan
When your drains slow down or come to a full stop, you have a several different options that may solve the problem. Still, few are quite as effective as drain cleaning with Bio-Clean. Bio-Clean is a natural drain cleaner that is nothing like those harsh chemical drain cleaners you find in stores. It helps clear drain clogs and keeps them away for longer. And it’s available from the skilled plumbers at ServiceMax.
Bio-Clean drain cleaning in Chicago, IL may be the answer you need to slow or stopped drains, but you have to call the experienced plumbers on our team to make sure you get the professional diagnosis and cleaning your drains really need. Call our friendly team today to schedule drain cleaning in Chicago, IL and the surrounding area.
Bio–Clean Drain Cleaning vs. Chemical Cleaners
The chemical drain cleaners you find at your local retailer may not be as harmless as you think. In fact, by some estimates, these are the most harmful chemicals you can buy off a store shelf. The chemicals in drain cleaners are toxic.
- Chemical drain cleaners are poisonous and can harm the skin or eyes.
- They may be damaging to the lining of the pipes.
- While the chemicals are meant to break down certain organic materials, they may not break down others. Instead, these drain cleaners often simply push clogs further along into the drains or the sewer pipe.
Bio–Clean drain cleaner does not use any harsh chemicals. It is a natural drain cleaner that is completely safe for the drains. Bio–Clean is made up of bacteria that eats away at organic materials and digests them naturally. Your drainpipes are clean and clear after the bacteria has done its job.
The Advantages of Bio–Clean Sewer Cleaning
Bio–Clean is often our best choice when we’re called to help a homeowner clear away a pesky drain clog, or a blockage deep along in the sewer line. We trust this brand because it has one of the most powerful enzymes available for breaking down waste, and you can trust it for use in your drains.
- Bio–Clean is safe, since it does not produce fumes or harm tissue.
- Bio–Clean is effective, breaking down the organic materials in the pipes within about an hour.
- The treatment is long–lasting. It cleans the drains, removing residue from the inner lining so that they run smoothly for longer.
- We can use this treatment for drain clogs throughout your drain and sewer line.
Call Our Experienced Plumbers
So why should you call our experienced plumbers for Bio–Clean sewer cleaning? This natural drain cleaner offers many benefits, but it’s important to have a professional drain diagnosis first and foremost. We have the right equipment and experience to make sure your drains don’t need further inspection for leaks or clogs caused by tree roots and other infiltrations.
Our training makes us the best team for the job, and we have this effective drain treatment already on hand. Don’t let slow drains make daily tasks cumbersome and time–consuming. Call ServiceMax for Bio–Clean drain cleaning in Chicago, IL.