- Heating Installation
- Heating Repair
- Heat Pumps
- Radiant Systems
- Ductless Heating
- Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Splits
- Zone Control System
- Pool Heater
- MAX Comfort Plan
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filtration Systems
- Air Purifier
- UV Air Purifier
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Heat Recovery Ventilators
Commercial Indoor Air Quality
- MAX Comfort Plan
- Fan Wiring
- Appliance Wiring
- Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors
- Surge Protectors
- Electrical Panels & Circuit Breakers
- Federal Pacific Fire Hazards
- Wiring & Rewiring
- AFCI, GFCI, & USB Outlets
- Switches & Dimmers
- Indoor & Outdoor Lighting
- Electrical Code Violation Corrections
- MAX Comfort Plan
When you take in a deep breath, do you notice anything peculiar about your indoor air quality? While most of us are focused intently on temperature when we think about our comfort during the summer and winter months, it’s imperative that you also consider your indoor air quality. An excessive accumulation of noxious contaminants and pollutants as well as extremely low or high humidity levels can have adverse effects on the structure of your home as well as the health of your family. We are your one–stop company for indoor air quality services in the greater Chicago, IL area. We offer a number of high quality products and services designed to keep your indoor air optimized. Call ServiceMax today to schedule indoor air quality services in the Chicagoland area.
ServiceMax provides indoor air quality products and services in Chicago, IL and the surrounding areas.
Why Indoor Air Quality is Important
If you want to make sure that your indoor air quality is optimized, then you may have to make some changes. The modern home is tightly sealed against the elements. While this results in energy efficiency, it can also lead to the recirculation of noxious particles over and over again. A professionally installed air purifier is just what you need. If you’re having trouble with humidity in the home, be it high or low, we can help with that as well.
Our Indoor Air Quality Products and Services
Take a look at our indoor air quality products and services. Whether you want to improve your indoor air quality in order to ensure that your air is cleaner and therefore healthier, or you want to humidify or dehumidify your indoor air, we offer solutions.
- Air Filtration Systems: One of the best ways to remove airborne contaminants from your indoor air is by installing an air filtration system within your HVAC system. These whole house air filters have excellent particle capture rates and we can make sure that yours does not interfere with your efficiency.
- Air Purifiers: An air purifier makes for an excellent choice if you want to remove noxious particles from your indoor air without risking airflow efficiency issues. These systems use an ionization process whereby particles are charged and then adhere to a collector plate. We install and service air purifiers.
- Humidifier: If you want to make sure that your low humidity levels are eliminated, then a whole house humidifier is your best bet. These systems integrate directly within your HVAC system so that you can keep your entire space optimized.
- Dehumidifier: If, on the other hand, your humidity levels are too high, which is often the case during the summer, you may find that a whole house dehumidifier is necessary. We can find you one that works well for years to come, and make sure that it is seamlessly integrated into your heating and cooling system.
- UV Air Purifiers: In order to eliminate the threat of biological contaminants to your home, it may be necessary to consider a UV air purifier. Ultraviolet light has long been used for its germicidal capabilities, and our UV air purifiers integrate directly within your HVAC system for maximum coverage.
- Air Duct Cleaning: Over time, your ducts are subject to the accumulation of dust and debris just like any other part of your HVAC system. When your ducts become particularly filthy, the results are unpleasant. Your energy bills may be higher than you would otherwise like, and your indoor air quality may suffer as a result. Our air duct cleaning service can fix that.
- Energy Recovery Ventilators: An energy recovery ventilator, also known as an ERV, is an indoor air quality upgrade that allows you to ventilate your indoor air without the risk of rising energy bills. We can make certain that your ERV is professionally installed and serviced.
- Heat Recovery Ventilators: A heat recovery ventilator, or HRV, works much like an energy recovery ventilator, but it mostly designed to work in cooler temperatures. By recovering the thermal energy of your indoor air as it is exhausted, you can thereby improve your energy efficiency.
- Insulation: It’s imperative that your home be properly insulated if you’re going to invest in a whole house HVAC system. Heating and cooling your home is a great way to boost comfort, but in drafty areas, this can lead to seriously high energy bills on those hot and cold days. We offer excellent insulation services in Chicago, IL. Call ServiceMax today.